GACC Registry Single Window e-Service | Home | GACC | FAQs | Login | Registry Signup | Contact us |

GACC Registration Single Window
-  e-Service Center  -

What kind of Pet Food need MOA registration in China?

Tags: | MOA | Food | Pet Food | 农业部 | 食品 | 宠物食品 |

lThere are 8 type of Feed or feed additives products need MOA registration in China, namely:
(1) The single feeds
(2) Feed additives
(3) Pre-mixture feed
(4) Formula Compound feed (inc. dry & wet pet food )
(5) Concentrate feed
(6) Concentrate supplement
(7) feed from animal sources.
(8) Protein feed, energy feed and the mixtures
l Feed or feed additives (pet food) registration, according to whether the raw materials and additives which have been licensed for use in China, are divided into two types:
(1). General feed or feed additives MOA registration :.
(2). New feed or feed additives MOA registration (China has not yet allowed).